- Parts to be filled or joined must be dry, free from oil or grease and unpainted. Remember, the rougher the surface the better the bond.
- Mix in a disposable container. (Paper cups suggested.)
- Mix for approximately 1 minute. (Should have a cream-like consistency.)
- Mix only enough for a single application.
If F88 becomes doughy, DO NOT USE.
- With stick or brush apply to parts to be joined or filled. (Always apply in a wet, sticky mix.)
- While still soft, remove all excess cement with knife or cloth.
- Allow to set without movement until hard.